1. The Alumni Association must be a non-profit corporation.
2. The Alumni Association’s Secretary oversight the Alumni Association’s affairs, personnel, and properties.
3.The Office is responsible for facilitating the collaborative process between Alumni and the University.
4. All graduates of Alhamd Islamic University automatically and without fee become life members of the Alhamd Alumni Association.
5. Degree-holders are automatically considered alumni.
6. The AAA administers an Alumni Awards program that recognizes university alumni for their achievements and contributions to society, as well as their service to the university.
7. Maintain Active Volunteer Leadership.